Quick close logic board for safety loop (SL series only)
Elite QCC Omni Quick Close Circuit Board Manual
- Vehicular Slide Gate Operator with OmniControl board
- Optional Omni board
- QCC access ID
- Safety Loop
Mode of Operations
- Turn the gate operator electrical power off
- Turn the timer on at the Omni control board
- Insert the optional Omni board into the OmniControl board at J2
- Insert the QCC access ID into the QCC socket
- Select the desired function into the QCC operation
The QCC can operate in two different modes. The mode of operation will depend on the switch setting on the optional Omni board.
(switch to left)
If the gate is closing while a car is driving over the safety loop detector, the QCC will stop the gate for a second then open the gate while the car is over the safety loop detector. As soon as the car leaves the safety loops, the QCC will resume closing the gate.
(switch to right)
If the gate is closing, and a vehicle drives over the safety loop, the QCC will stop the gate. It will not open the gate. After the vehicle leaves the safety loop, the QCC will close the gate.