Main Console emits notification alarm, begins dialing up to four pre-programmed numbers, plays a digital audio recorded message on connection and sends instructions to flash all X-10 PRO controlled lights on and off to attract attention. It also sends a signal to trigger the PSH01 & PSH02 PowerHorns (sold separately). The person answering the call can listen in by pressing "0" on their touch tone phone to help determine their course of action. Includes:
The X-10 Pro Supervised Security System is built around a Security
Console with an automatic dialer that calls neighbors or friends in
the event of a break in. Battery powered RF Door/Window Sensors and
Motion Detectors are used to trigger the alarm, with RF Handheld and
Keychain Remote controls for arming and disarming. All sensors and
remote incorporate random digital security coding.
- 1 X10 Pro Personal Assistance Voice Dialer Console model PPC01
- 2 X10 Pro Wireless Door/Window Sensors model PDS01
- 1 X10 Pro Wireless PIR Motion Detector model PMS01
- 1 X10 Pro Security Handheld Transmitter model PSR01
- 1 X10 Pro Security Keychain Transmitter model PKR02
- 1 X10 Pro Lamp Module model PLM03
The system may be configured with any combination of the following
*Note: Remotes may be added in any combination up to a total of 16.
Door/Window Sensors and Motion Detectors may be added in any combination
up to a total of 16.
- Up to 16* Keychain Remotes with arm/disarm/panic and security
- Up to 16* Handheld Security Remote with arm/disarm and panic
functions, and buttons to control the security light and up to
four additional X-10 Pro Home Automation modules to operate lights
and appliances around the home.
- Up to 16* magnetic switch operated wireless Door/Window Sensors.
- Up to 16* wireless PIR Motion Detectors.
- Plug-in Power Horn™ remote sirens.
- Additional X-10 Pro Home Automation modules such as plug-in
lamp and appliance modules and wired-in replacement wall switches.
Other compatible products
A wide range of switch and control modules are available from X10 PRO, all of which work together with the Personal Assistance System. Modules available include replacement wall switches
, X10 controlled AC outlets
, screw-in lamp modules
, plug-in appliance modules
and many others.
As well as being able to add up to 16 Pendant Remotes
to the system, it is also possible to add any number of Home Automation wireless remotes such as the Sixteen Plus Home Automation remote
which controls up to 16 modules around the house.
A range of plug-in controls are available including the Mini Timer
which can control up to four modules with two on/off times each day, the Telephone Responder
which allows the owner to use any touch tone phone to call home and control X10 Pro modules, and computer interface
products which allow any Windows or DOS PC to control X10 functions.