Linear PERS-2400A Product Links
|The PERS-2400A, a 24-hour Personal Emergency Reporting System is a flexible emergency, fire, and inactivity reporting package, that can also be custom programmed by the installer to work with and report several other functions. The pers-2400a comes with 16 reporting zones, it can work with and report individual emergency alarms for up to 16 users. The pers-2400a also can be used to provide delayed alarm functions and can be configured to act as a speakerphone.
- Two-way voice capability (with optional VB4 voice board).
- Suitable for temporary or permanent installations.
- Braille characters for emergency, home, and clear functions.
- Speaker phone capability (with optional VB4 voice board).
- Delayed, silent alarm feature.
- Selectable inactivity reporting: 8, 12, or 24 hours.
- Selectable two-way voice activation (with optional VB4 voice board).
- In and out telephone jacks.
- 32 hour battery back-up.
- Distinct alarm tones provided for emergency and fire alarm conditions.
- Power on/off switch.
- Capacity for up to 16 DX/DXS transmitters.
- Point ID communicator reporting.
- Programmable with Windows-based RA-2400 Software.
- Installs in minutes.
- UL listed per standard 1637
- Primary Operating Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Transformer: UL listed, Class II, plug-in, 16 VAC, 1.25 A (supplied)
- Back-Up Battery: Recommended battery is 12V, 1.2 amp-hour; Linear part number 100104 (order separately)
- Standby Current Drain: 80 mA without VB-4, 110 mA with VB-4
- Alarm Current: 130 mA
- Backup Operation: 32 hours minimum with VB-4 voice board installed in the unit
- RADIO RECEIVER
- Type: Diversity, dual superheterodyne
- Operating Frequency 315 MHz
- Capacity: 16 DX or DXS devices
- RF Programming
- Method: Linear quick-learn
- Compatible RF Formats: Linear DX, DXS
- Radio Zones: 16 supervised
- Relay Output: Form "A" normally open common alarm contact
- Contact Rating: 1 amp @ 12 VDC
- Control Switches: Emergency with Braille, Home with Braille "H", Clear with Braille "C"
- Indicators: LED type labeled Power On, Sending, Trouble, and Home
- Inputs: In and out telephone jacks; connection terminals for PD-2 dialer
- Method: Via RA-2400 remote access software
- Output Tones: Distinct alarm tones provided for emergency and fire alarm conditions; provisions for timer reset tone also incorporated into system
- Silent Alarm
- Feature: Software programmable per channel
- Pulse/Tone Dialing: Software or console programmable
- Audible Output: Integral siren
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Regulatory: FCC, DOC, UL 1637
- Dialing: DTMF or pulse dialing; pulse speed (10 PPS, 60% break, 40% make)
- Ringer Equivalence: 0.4 B
- Reporting Formats: 4 x 2 or Ademco Contact ID
- Telephone Numbers:
- Primary, secondary, and supervisory
- Reports: Full transmitter reports, console reports, general system reports, and inactivity
- PHYSICAL CONSOLE
- Dimensions: 8.75 in L x 7.50 in W x 3.00 in H (222 x 190 x 76 mm)
Weight: 3 lbs. (1.36 kg)