When the garage door is activated Laserpark senses the vibration and turns on the laser beam. As you drive in the garage you will see this beam hit the hood of your car and come to rest on your dashboard signaling you to stop your car. Once the garage door is shut, Laserpark turns off the laser beam 30 to 60 seconds later.
Unique, Practical, Proven. Laserpark!
- Park your car in the garage in the exact correct spot every time.
- Avoid damage to your car and your garage.
- Has the capacity to park two cars in the same garage with one unit.
- Operates with a 9V battery or can be run with a 9-12 volt transformer (sold separately).
- Installs in 3 minutes: needs no screws, bolts, or tools.