The Model Fire-2000
uses a micro switch to open the gate. It is made of 14 gauge steel and powder coated bright red. The front door has a hole for a standard padlock, which can be removed by the Fire Department.
- Fire Department lock boxes provide a method for emergency gate access. Use with padlock or knox key switch.
- Fire Department boxes have ample room inside for placement of gate release keys.
- 14 gauge steel box painted bright red.
- Front door has hole for standard padlock which can be removed by the Fire Department.
- Dimensions: 6" (H) x 5 1/2" (W) x 3" (D).