The Model ET-2 Miniature Transmitter is a battery powered, portable, miniature pendant transmitter designed for use with Linear's Standard
Digital Format receivers. The transmitter can be used in a limitless number of wireless remote control applications. Pressing the button on
the transmitter sends a digitally coded wireless signal to its companion receiver.
The ET-2 is a one-button, one-code transmitter. The
transmitter button has a positive click feel. Press the button for a minimum of two seconds to insure receiver activation.
transmitter is powered from a 12-Volt Type GP-23 battery with an expected battery life of about 1 year. The red test/operate indicator lights
during operation. When the transmitter does not function, or its range decreases, replace the battery.
A detachable 30" neck chain is
provided with each transmitter.
- Encoding Technique: 8-position DIP switch provided for code setting
- Number of Codes: 256
- RF Carrier Frequency: 303.875 MHz
- Current Consumption: 3 mA DC transmitting
- Operating Temperature Range: Battery limited
- Dimensions: 1.42 in W x 2.2 in H x 0.66 in D (36 x 55 x 17 mm)
- Power: GP23 12V battery (supplied)
- Famous "Panic Button" design - red button
- 30-inch neck chain included
- Test/operate LED
- Type GP-23 12-volt alkaline battery supplied
- Standard digital format: 256 selectable codes