- Forward-scattering photoelectric-type detector.
- Two 9V batteries supplied.
- Up to 700 feet of range.
- Built-in 85 dBA sounder.
- Low-battery condition reported through channel 2 on the DXR-702 receiver.
- UL, CSFM listed.
- Dimensions: 2.5 in H x 6.5 in in Dia. (64 x 165 mm)
- Power: Two 9V alkaline batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: Three years (two years typical)
- Measured Range: 700 feet in open air, one quadrant;
- 500 feet minimum in open air (four quadrant test)
- Accessories: Mounting hardware including screws, anchors, and double-stick tape
- Code Outputs: Alarm, repeated every 20 seconds until smoke clears, status and low battery test
- Audible Output: 85 dBA at 10 feet for alarm; blipping output for low battery
- Detection Method: Forward-scattering photoelectric-type
- Temperature Range: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Listings: UL, ULC
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz