The Model DXT-61A 1-Button, 1-Channel Pendant Transmitter is a battery powered, portable, miniature pendant transmitter
designed for use with Linear's DX Format receivers. The transmitter can be used in a limitless number of wireless remote control
applications. Pressing the button on the transmitter sends a digitally coded wireless signal to its companion receiver.
The digital DX
code format features over a million possible codes. Each DX transmitter is precoded at the factory to a unique code, so no field coding is
required. The transmitter can send a signal for up to 10 seconds with each button activation.
The DXT-61A is a one-button, one-code
transmitter. Pressing the button sends the transmitter's code to the receiver. Press the button for a minimum of two seconds to insure
receiver activation. The transmitter button has a positive click feel.
The DXT-61A transmitter is powered from a 12-Volt Type GP-23
battery with an expected battery life of about 1 year. The red test/operate indicator lights during operation. When the transmitter does not
function, or its range decreases, replace the battery.
A detachable 30" neck chain is provided with each transmitter.
- Dimensions: 1.42 in W x 2.2 in H x 0.66 in D (36 x 56 x 17 mm)
- Power: One GP-23 12V alkaline battery (supplied)
- Current Consumption: 5 mA average while transmitting
- Battery Life: One year (typical)
- Measured Range: 250 feet minimum in open air (four quadrant test)
- Accessories: 30-inch neck chain
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Famous "Panic Button" design
- 30-inch neck chain included
- Test/operate LED
- Type GP-23 12-volt alkaline battery supplied
- DX format
- RF frequency: 315 MHz