The DXT-25 5-Button, 8-Channel Handheld Transmitter is a battery powered portable transmitter designed for use with Linear's DX Format
receivers. Each transmitter can be used in a limitless number of wireless remote control applications. Pressing a button on the transmitter
sends a digitally coded wireless signal to its companion receiver.
The DXT-25 is a five-button, eight-code transmitter. Pressing any
of the transmitter's front buttons sends codes one through four. Holding down the small button on the transmitter's top together with pushing
with any of the front buttons sends codes five through eight.
The digital DX code format features over a million possible codes. The
DX transmitters are precoded at the factory to unique codes, so no field coding is required. The multi-button transmitters send variations of
their preset codes depending on which buttons are pressed. Transmitters can send a signal for up to 10 seconds per activation.
versatility, any transmitter code can be programmed into any receiver channel. Receivers must be programmed to the transmitter code before
system testing and operation.
The DXT-25 is powered by two 3-Volt #2032 lithium batteries with an expected battery life of up to 5
years. The red test/operate indicator lights during operation and can be viewed from the front or the top of the unit. The indicator will
glow dimly during operation when the batteries get low. It will stop lighting altogether during operation when the batteries are below 4.5
A removable pocket clip and belt clip are provided for each transmitter. Either can be attached to the back of the transmitter
allowing the unit to be clipped to shirt pocket or slid onto a belt.
The top button on each transmitter can be hidden with the top
button cover supplied with each unit.
- Dimensions: 1.6 in W x 4.2 in H x 0.8 in D (41 x 107 x 20 mm)
- Power: Two 3V DL-2032 lithium batteries (supplied)
- Current Consumption: 7 mA average while transmitting
- Battery Life: Five years typical
- Measured Range: 500 feet minimum in open air (four quadrant test)
- Channels: 8 channels - all individual buttons on the front of the transmitter (4 channels), plus top and then any front button (4 additional channels)
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Unique "Extra" top button
- High visibility operate LED
- Two type 2032 lithium batteries supplied
- Pocket/belt clip supplied
- DX format
- RF frequency: 315 MHz
- 1.6" W x 4.2" H x 0.8" D