The Model DXS-62 Supervised 1-Button, 1-Channel Pendant/Wristband Transmitter is a battery powered, miniature, water-resistant, supervised
transmitter designed for use in emergency applications with Linearís DX and DXS Format receivers. Each is supplied with a wristband, a pocket
clip, and a Nylon pendant necklace. Pressing buttons on either transmitter sends a digital coded wireless signal to its companion receiver.
To insure sending a complete signal, press the transmitter button for a minimum of two seconds.
Each DXS transmitter is factory set to
a unique code, so no field coding is required. The one-button DXS-62 sends a signal when its button is pressed. This transmitter can send a
signal for up to 30 seconds per activation. The red signal indicator on the transmitter lights and a built-in sounder beeps when the unit is
If status transmissions are enabled, they will be sent every two hours. Some receivers are able to use these signals,
others are not.
Every two hours the transmitter tests for a low battery. This test takes place even if status transmissions have not
been enabled. If the battery tests low, the transmitter sounder will beep and a low battery signal will be sent.
Each transmitter is
sealed to provide water-resistance. The unitís battery is not replaceable. The transmitter should be discarded at the end of its battery
- Dimensions: 1.25 in W x 1.5 in H x 0.375 in D
(32 x 38 x 10 mm)
- Power: Lithium battery
- Battery Life: Up to 4 years of battery life
- Transmissions: Alarm, Low Battery, Status (if enabled)
- Channels: One-button, one-channel
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Full RF supervision, field enabled
- Long-life lithium batteries
- Up to four years of battery life
- Pendant, velco strap, wristband, belt clip, or pocket clip configurations
- Audible and visual activation indicators
- DXS format
- RF frequency: 315 MHz