This item has been discontinued and is no longer available.
The compatible replacement for this item is the Chamberlain LiftMaster 387LM Universal Keyless Entry System.
Our wired keyless entry, Model 65LM, can be used with most openers manufactured after 1984. This keyless entry wires directly to the garage door opener. If you are using this keypad on a garage door opener built by another manufacturer, we highly recommend using a Model 85LM transformer (sold separately) to power the keypad.
- Lift-Master "Wired" Keyless Entry System (see model 66LM for wireless option)
- Compatible with ALL billion code systems with the red or green LED light, including Chamberlain (same as model 40CB), Sears, Craftsman, Master-Mechanic, Wayne Dalton and Tru Value (not compatible with Security+ code rotating see model 976LM for Security+ systems).
- Compatible with Liftmaster remotes models 51LM, 52LM, 53LM, 54LM, 61LM, 62LM, 63LM, 64LM and 81LM, 82LM, 83LM, 84LM.
- Compatible with Chamberlain remotes models 50, 53, 54, 750CB, 753CB, 756CB, 850CB, 853CB.
- Compatible with Sears remotes models 139.53707, 139.53758, 139.53778, 139.53515, 139.53606, 139.658430.
- Lets you open your garage door without remote control or keys
- Over 10,000 codes for maximum security
- This keyless entry system also features a temporary password option to let you give friends, relatives or maintenance people limited access
- Includes: Keypad, Wall control panel, Bell wire, Battery and Instructions