The DKS swing gate actuator offers convenience and reliability in a compact design. The actuator mounts directly on your gate and pilaster, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for concrete pads. The elegant lines obtained by using extruded aluminum material provide a clean profile that will blend in with any gate design. But beauty is not just skin deep with the DKS actuator. The powerful screw driven piston connects directly to the gate eliminating weak mechanical connections and it is fully enclosed to prevent dirt and other airborne corrosives from contaminating the screw threads. And there is no need to worry about hydraulic leaks, check valves or pumps.
- Internal adjustable limit switches.
- Slow start / slow stop.
- Overlap feature for dual swing gate operation.
- Magnetic lock output.
- Ports for plug-in loop detectors.
- Fully enclosed screw drive.
- 120 VAC input power, 24 VDC operating power.
- Built-in battery back-up.
- Separate control panel.
- Keyed release for manual operation.
- Maximum gate width 14-feet. (Assumes gate swings level and is in good condition with properly adjusted hardware. Other external factors may affect the performance of the gate operator. )
- Swings gate 90 degrees in approximately 16-seconds.
- Actuator operates at 24 Volts DC power.
- Class I applications.
- Compliant with UL 325 and 991. ETL Listed. (Note: To be compliant with UL 325 and industry safety guidelines, additional secondary entrapment prevention devices need to be installed with this gate operator. Your professional DKS system installer can provide you with more details on these devices and on current industry safety standards.)
- Dimensions (actuator only): 4"W x 3.75"H* x 48"L
- Dimensions (deluxe control box): 12.25"W x 24.25"H x 4.25"D
- Dimensions (standard control box): 12.25"W x 16.25"H x 4.25"D