- Enhanced Radio Technology (ERT) code rotating technology. The code between the remote and receiver changes with each use for added security
The receiver and antenna use a TV Type F coaxial connectors. The antenna can plugged directly onto the receiver or mounted to a bracket and connected to the receiver with Model 86LM Coaxial Cable Kit
- Includes Receiver, Antenna, Wire and Instructions
- Over 100 billion possible codes in High Security mode, this receiver will work on 12 volt DC or 18 - 35 volts AC/DC, jumper selectable.
- Can be used with up to 18 ERT (code rotating) transmitters
- ERT® rolling
code technology compatibility
- Momentary or constant contact, jumper selectable.
- Will work with ALL Lift-Master, Sears or Chamberlain remotes as described above.
- FCC certified 315MHZ